|| Program Event
||Check-In and Continental Breakfast
||Welcome: Thomas W. Gilligan, Ph.D., Dean, McCombs School of Business
||Keynote: "Achieving Transformational Improvement in Health Care Organizations," Anita Tucker, Ph.D., Harvard Business School
||Q&A with Anita Tucker, Ph.D.
||Featured Speaker: Ethan Burris, Ph.D., McCombs School of Business: "The Value in Speaking Up: How Professional and Organizational Identification Can (Mis)Align How Managers and Employees Evaluate Suggestions for Improvement"
||Q&A with Ethan Burris, Ph.D.
Discussion: Challenges of Implementing and Diffusing Process Improvement in a Health Care Environment
- Ron Brannan, CIO, Austin Diagnostic Clinic
- Ryan Leslie, Ph.D., Vice President of Analytics and Health Economics, Seton Healthcare Family
- Jan Patterson, M.D., Associate Dean for Quality & Lifelong Learning, UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Lloyd Provost, M.S., Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Moderator: Kristie Loescher, DBA, McCombs School of Business
||Featured Speaker: Douglas Morrice, Ph.D., McCombs School of Business: "Fighting Fragmentation in Healthcare Delivery Systems through Better Coordination and Integration"
||Q&A with Douglas Morrice, Ph.D.
| McCombs Announces Texas Data Analytics Program (MSIROM), Michael Hasler, Ph.D.
Discussion: Bridging the Gap: Bringing Process Improvement Research to the Front Lines of Practice
- Edward Anderson, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Information, Risk, and Operations Management, McCombs School of Business
- Jonathan Bard, DSC, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Todd Olmstead, Ph.D., LBJ School of Public Affairs and Seton Clinical Research Institute
- Kavita Radhakrishnan, Ph.D., School of Nursing
||Closing Remarks by Laura Starks, Ph.D., Assoc. Dean for Research, McCombs School of Business (Networking to follow)