Plan on Traveling Abroad and Need a Passport? Join us on Passport Day!
The BBA International Programs office is hosting Passport Day for McCombs students, faculty and staff to apply for or renew passports. We will have U.S. Passport Acceptance Agents to process the passport applications, on-site passport photo services and extra forms and information. Everything you need to provide is listed below. Bring all your completed paperwork for fastest service, but the required forms will also be available on-site.
- Completed application form you can print at http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/ds11/ds11_842.html.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (choose one of the following):
- Previously issued, undamaged, valid U.S. Passport
- Certified Birth Certificate issued by the city, county or state
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Verification of your Identity (choose one of the following):
- Previously issued, undamaged, valid U.S. passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Government or Military ID
- Two identical passport photos, or $10 to have them taken on-site. If you bring your own photos they must be:
- Color, 2x2 inches in size
- Taken in the past 6 months
- Full-face, front view with plain white or off-white background
- Normal street attire, no hats
- Passport Fees: Pay with checks (preferred), or money orders only. Please note you need to make two separate payments!
- Passport Application Fee: $110.00 ($80 for applicants under the age of 16) payable to U.S. Department of State
- Execution Fee: $25.00, or $35.00 if taking on-site photo, payable to The University of Texas at Austin.
- Total = $135, or $145 if using on-site photo service. Routine Passport Processing Time is approximately 4-6 weeks.
Optional Services with additional fees:
- Expedited Processing: passport will be received in approximately 2-3 weeks. Cost is $170 ($140 for applicants under the age of 16)
- Overnight return Delivery Service of Passport: $12.85 payable to U.S. Department of State
- Passport Card: $30 fee payable to U.S. Department of State ($15 for minors)
Questions about passport requirements?
Email the UT Passport Office at email@example.com, call 512-232-5899, or visit their website at http://world.utexas.edu/passport. Questions about Passport Day at McCombs?
Email BBAInternationalPrograms@mccombs.utexas.edu or call 512-471-0690.