Supply Chain Strategy
- Discover the critical role of process design in operational excellence.
- Appreciate how variety and variability degrade operational performance.
- Learn the science and art of process management.
- Understand the Bullwhip Effect – its causes and remedies.
- Learn how to leverage inventory, capacity and information for matching supply with demand.
- Learn how to assess supplier performance, manage uncertainty, and resolve incentive conflicts in supply chains.
||Supply Chain Strategy
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Rayan Bagchi, Ph.D., Mike Hasler, Ph.D.
$2450 - Individual Course
$13,800 - Supply Chain Certificate
The program fee includes materials, lunches and breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often filled to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
To enroll online, please follow the link. If you prefer, you may also enroll via e-mail, fax or telephone.
Continuing Education Units
Participants earn 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.