Where is the Executive Education Center located?
The building is located at the intersection of Martin Luther King Boulevard and University Avenue. It is three blocks away from the McCombs School of Business. The address is 1900 University Avenue Austin, Texas 78705. Print a map for greater detail.
Is lodging included in the program fee for open enrollment programs?
Lodging will not be included in the open enrollment fee; however, participants who wish to stay at The AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center may refer to the program they are taking to receive the room block rate.
Am I required to stay at the Executive Education Center if I participate in an open enrollment program?
Participants are not required to stay at the executive education center for open enrollment programs.
How can I book hotel reservations for the Executive Education Center?
For reservations call 512-404-3600 or 877-744-8822 (toll free). For more details about hotel room amenities, please visit www.meetattexas.com.
What are the check-in and check-out times for the hotel?
Check-in for the hotel is 3 p.m. and check-out is 12 noon.
Where should I park at the facility? How much does it cost?
There is an underground parking garage where you can self-park , and the open enrollment program will validate your ticket. The standard rate for daily parking is $14/day.
Is transportation to and from the airport available?
Transportation is not provided by the Executive Education Center. Other resources include:
- In Austin: (512) 258-3826
- National number: 1-800-BLUE VAN (258-3826)
- In Austin: (512) 452-9999
Is transportation available to downtown?
The concierge on site can assist you with transportation options. You can also take Capital Metro’s free ‘Dillo downtown. Bus stops are located a few blocks south of the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. See map (pdf).
Do hotel rooms have wireless Internet access?
Complimentary wireless or connected high-speed Internet is available in the hotel rooms.
What business services are available?
The Executive Education Center offers:
- Full-service business center
- Copy service
- Fax Service
- Messenger service
- Notary public
- Complete post/parcel service
Where should I dine during my program?
A continental breakfast, lunch and all day snack break is included in the fee for all open enrollment programs. Participants will have the option of eating in the Executive Education Center’s restaurants for dinner, but will need to arrange for and pay for this meal themselves. If you are part of a custom program, your organization will plan which meals are provided.
The hotel restaurant hours are:
- The Carillon
- This signature restaurant offers a dining experience on par with any Austin four-star restaurant and in a setting reminiscent of the beautiful, historical architecture on the University campus.
- Breakfast – Monday-Friday 7:00-10:00 a.m., Saturday-Sunday 7:00-11:00 a.m.
Lunch – Monday-Friday 11:30-1:30 p.m. for faculty and staff of the University of Texas at Austin and their guests
Dinner – Tuesday-Saturday 5:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Gabriel's Café
- Gabriel's Café is a fun, light-filled place with an emphasis on casual. Familiar food with a sophisticated twist and a wide range of beverage selections are available daily, and as the sun sets, Gabriel’s transitions into an inviting lounge.
- Daily: Open Monday-Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Open Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- OneTwenty5 Coffee Bar
- Here, you may pick up quick refreshments and Starbucks coffee, muffins and breakfast items in the morning.
- Daily: 6:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.