What They're Saying
“Very insightful and entertaining. I liked the use of real life examples and stories.”
Erika Berg, Managing Director – IT
“Immediate applications to changes we are making in my division.”
Stephen TerMaath, Chief, BRAC Program Management
Air Force Real Property Agency
Dr. John Daly Also Teaches
Learn to recognize when change is needed and how to manage and lead change in a collaborative environment.
In today’s competitive world, you're faced with a very difficult challenge: how to do more with less in an environment where the velocity of change is increasing. The ability of a firm to quickly adapt to changing competitive conditions and to fundamental shifts in labor markets is a very important predictor of success. This program focuses on providing solutions to these organizational challenges:
- What can you and your organization do to create a culture that is change-enabled?
- What skills are essential to lead and manage your team where change is the constant?
- How can you profitably cope within an environment that constantly challenges your ability to adapt quickly?
- How does your organization cope with a changing workforce?
- What new methods exist for recruiting and retaining people who are great at adapting to constant change?
- What makes your organization flexible, adaptive and agile?
- In a fast changing business environment where a new “psychological contract” exists between employers and employees, what can your organization do to succeed and prosper?
- What can you do to generate commitment, loyalty, and performance when everything seems different than it used to be?
- Discard your fear of change and embrace new opportunities for growth
- Learn how to recognize when changes are needed
- Capitalize on your leadership skills to implement changes
- Articulate your new vision to your employees to generate cooperation
- Appreciate your organization’s culture and use it to implement changes
- Assess your organization’s success objectively to determine what changes are needed
- Incorporate temporary employees into your permanent workforce effectively
- June 23-24, 2014 (Houston)
- October 6-7, 2014 (Austin)
- February 9-10, 2015 (Austin)
- JUN 23-24:
DoubleTree Hotel Houston Intercontinental Airport
15747 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77032
- OCT 6-7; FEB 9-10:
AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
1900 University Ave.
Austin, Texas 78705 (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||John A. Daly, Ph.D., Luis Martins, Ph.D.
||$2,560 - Individual Course
$14,400 - Institute for Managerial Leadership Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches, and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often filled to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.