Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Managers
What They're Saying
"An excellent job of relating concepts to the real world."
Become proficient in the language of business.
Learn how to identify relevant information, apply analytical skills to make better business decisions, and take maximum advantage of business opportunities. Learn the basics, or refresh your knowledge of accounting and financial terminology, and financial analysis techniques. This two-day program teaches you how concepts and strategies are integrated into your company’s big picture. You will learn the language of business, and begin to understand the reality behind the numbers.
- Communicate more effectively with accounting and finance peers
- Read and use annual reports and disclosures
- Interpret a company's profitability, solvency, and liquidity
- Implement sophisticated working capital management techniques and understand why cash flow is king
- Understand the performance metrics by which you are being measured
- Increase your firm's wealth through capital budgeting
||Accounting & Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- September 4-5, 2014 (Austin)
- October 22-23, 2014 (Houston)
- January 27-28, 2015 (Austin)
AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
The Houstonian Hotel
111 North Post Oak Lane
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Eric Hirst, Ph.D., James A. Nolen, MBA
||$2560 - Individual Course
$12,000 - General Management Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and may fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To enroll, click the button above or Contact us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.