The Texas MBA Career Management team provides a support system for all Executive MBA students. The Career Management team helps you create and execute your customized career development plan by identifying the specific skills and contacts you'll need.
Additional Career Services Resources
- One-on-one advising, counseling and planning sessions with Career Management staff
- Twelve hours of MBA+ Communication Coaching time (over the two-year program)
- Career assessments
- Coaching on interviewing, resume writing, negotiating, and networking skills
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Online Career Management Guide
- Access to the McCombs Job Board
- Employer Meet and Greets: Opportunity for you to network with employers and get comfortable with job fairs and similar situations
- MBA+ Projects: A group of four to six students work on a well-defined business issue and offer solutions to a specific client. Projects last about 8 weeks.
- Career Fairs: Two major MBA Career Fairs are held each year. The MBA Career Connections event occurs in the fall semester and Careers Now Fair occurs in the spring. Other events are planned throughout the year.
- Various workshops and seminars that cover appropriate career management topics