Texas MBA | Texas MBA at Houston
2014-15 Application Essay Topics
- In the Texas MBA program, we promote a diverse and collaborative community by providing opportunities for growth in an academically rigorous environment. Please discuss why McCombs is the right program for you, what you hope to gain from your time in the Texas MBA Program both personally and professionally, and how you will contribute to your classmates' experiences. (500 words)
- Optional Essay: Imagine that you are at the Texas MBA Orientation for the Class of 2018. Please introduce yourself to your new classmates, and include information you feel relevant to both your personal and professional life. Select only one communication method that you would like to use for your response.
- Write an essay (250 words)
- Share a video introduction (one minute)
- Share your about.me profile
- Optional Essay: Please provide any additional information to the Admissions Committee that you believe is important and/or will address any areas of concern that will be beneficial to the Admissions Committee in considering your application. (250 words)
For example, if you'd like to address why your standardized test scores are not exactly what you would like them to be, or discuss any unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, any academic performance, significant weaknesses in your application, or extenuating personal circumstances that you think may impact your candidacy.