Alumni Network & Resources
One of the greatest assets of the Executive MBA program is the wide reputation of the Tecnológico de Monterrey and The University of Texas at Austin brands, making your MBA degree recognizable around the world. From the moment you enter the program, you become part of both of these highly regarded universities, giving you access to two extensive alumni networks, multiplying your alumni resources and opening doors to make connections with fellow MBAs across the globe.
As an Ex-A-Tec graduate of the EGADE Business School, you'll join an impressive group of 12,000 graduates who are leading businesses and corporations across five continents. Additionally, you will join an exclusive network of over 500 Executive MBA graduates, an active group that regularly stays in contact and organizes alumni events to strengthen their networks.
With more than 18,000 graduate business alumni and 86,000 total graduates, the McCombs School of Business alumni hold leadership positions all around the world. The 21 active alumni chapters in the United States and the 14 chapters abroad extend the McCombs School of Business brand and reputation to almost anywhere in the world. Another benefit of the McCombs Alumni Network is the online alumni database that will connect you to alumni in a multitude of companies and industries all over the globe.
With two powerful alumni networks comes a variety of resources for you to take advantage of as a student and alumnus of the program. Learn more about these valuable resources below.
McCombs Alumni Network services include:
- Chapters in more than 30 cities, which maintain a strong affiliation with the school, provide professional and social networking opportunities, represent and promote the Texas MBA program and assist with recruitment of top-notch students
Alumni website, with current chapter and class information, a calendar of events and opportunities for involvement
- Alumni directory, with contact information for more than 17,000 MBA graduate alumni and 65,000 undergraduate alumni
- Lifetime e-mail, which keeps alumni accessible wherever they go
- The McCombs Alumni Business Conference, which brings graduates back to campus to network with fellow alumni, to hear about the latest happenings at McCombs and to focus on current issues of importance to the business community
- Career resources such as access to the McCombs Job Board and discounted coaching and career enhancement programming
- Continuing education through Texas Executive Education, monthly Knowledge To Go webinars, and local chapter events such as Access McCombs and the Faculty Speaker Series
- Texas magazine, a publication for all graduates and friends of the McCombs School that provides updates on school news and topical business issues
McCombs Today blog that includes the latest McCombs and alumni news
Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn groups
EGADE Business School Network services include:
- Exatec chapters in more than 40 cities, which maintain a strong affiliation with the Tecnológico de Monterrey, providing professional and social networking opportunities
- Exatec portal with detailed class information, a calendar of events and opportunities for involvement
- Alumni directory, with contact information for more than 12,000 EGADE Business School graduates
- Lifetime e-mail which keeps Executive MBA alumni accessible wherever they go
- The Exatec EGADE Business School conference series which brings graduates back to campus to network with fellow alumni
- Career resources such as access to the Exatec employment exchange
- Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn groups