Attending an info session or class visit is a great way to find out if the Texas Executive MBA at Mexico City Program is right for you. At these events, you will be introduced to the culture of the program, our standards for admission, and what types of students we seek. We strongly encourage you to attend and learn more about the community and education that await you in the Texas MBA Program.
Learn more about the Texas MBA Program and meet admissions staff, current students, and alumni. Sessions are held at three locations: the JW Marriott Polanco, Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Santa Fe, and the Four Seasons Hotel.
Info Sessions at the JW Marriott Polanco
Andres Bello 29, Polanco, 11560 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F., Mexico
- Thursday, February 16, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Info Sessions at Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Santa Fe
EGADE Business School, Avenida Carlos Lazo No. 100. Santa Fe, Delegación Álvaro Obregón, D.F., México
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Info Sessions at the Four Seasons Hotel
Paseo de la Reforma #500, Colonia Juarez, D.F., Mexico
- Thursday, February 9, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 22, 2017, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
We welcome you to visit a class session and have lunch with current students to experience life as an Executive MBA student. The “Experience Executive MBA” program includes a class visit, lunch with our students, and a Q&A session with program staff.
For more information or to attend, please email Tania Morales Espinosa.