By clicking the link below I confirm that I have read and understand the Lab Reservation Rules.
MOD Lab Reservations
The MOD Lab reservation system is exclusively for the use of McCombs School of Business faculty, staff, students and entities.
By reading and acknowledging the rules and procedures presented here, you are bound and responsible and will be required to enter your UTEID and password to access the reservation system. Your reservation request will be tentatively approved and added to the online calendar until either final approval is received, reservation revisions are pending, or your request has been declined. You will receive email correspondence to this effect. Please reply promptly to these situations. Michael Rowley may be reached by email, by phone at 232-6626, or office location [CBA 1.324PD].
Currently, the MOD Lab is the only reservation facility available through the McCombs Computer Services Department. Reservation time slots are at a premium. This system will be operated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Reservation Facility Information:
For more information regarding facilites, please see the following: MOD Lab (CBA 5.304)
Software that is already available on the computers in the MOD Lab can be found on the COE (Common Operating Environment) page. Click here for a list of additional software installed only in the labs. If you have a software installation request beyond what is listed on the above sites, we require that you present us with the software AND licenses at least a week before the scheduled reservations in order to test and determine the compatibility of the software with our machines and operating environment. Once the software is deemed compatible, we will perform the software install on the required machines. We reserve the right to reject any software that is deemed as "not compatible" with our lab machines and operating environment.
By clicking the link below I confirm that I have read and understand the Lab Reservation Rules and the Reliant Reservation Rules.
Reserve a Team Room
Reliant Productivity Center Group/Team Room Reservations
The Reliant Productivity Center Group/Team Room Reservations System is exclusively for the use of McCombs School of Business students.
By reading and acknowledging the rules and procedures presented here, you are bound and responsible and will be required to enter your McCombs user account and password to access the reservation system. Reservation time slots are at a premium. This system will be operated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Reservation Facility Information:
For more information regarding facilities, please see the following: Reliant Productivity Center.
Group/Team Room Contents
Team Rooms Alpha–Iota are smaller configuration facilities with a table, chairs, and connections for a wall-mounted flat panel monitor for projection purposes.
Team Rooms Kappa–Xi are larger configuration facilities with a table and chairs.
Reliant Reservation Rules
The following rules apply to reservations:
- The reservation system will only allow currently-enrolled McCombs business student to login and make reservations.
- The reservation rule of thumb is one reservation per student per day in order to allow equitable access to all McCombs students. Reservations are limited to three hours or less.
- Facilities should be found and left in a clean and orderly state.
- Any equipment technology issues should be reported to Media Services. Visit http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/tech/media-services/services-and-support.aspx to fill out a trouble report. Make sure to check Known Issues and Solutions (link on trouble report page) before sending a trouble report.
- Any other issues may be reported to Michael Rowley by email (Michael.Rowley@mccombs.utexas.edu) or phone (232-6626).