Join the Top Accounting Program in the Country
The Master in Professional Accounting program at The University of Texas at Austin is widely recognized as one of the leading graduate accounting programs in America.
- #1 Graduate Accounting, U.S. News (2014)
- #1 Graduate Accounting Program, Public Accounting Report (2012)
- #1 Undergraduate Accounting Program, Public Accounting Report (2012)
- #1 Undergraduate Accounting, U.S. News (2013)
Why a Texas MPA?
- Develop a well-earned reputation for sound judgment and accounting proficiency.
- Work with outstanding, internationally renowned faculty.
- Interact on a regular basis with outstanding business professionals through the MPA Distinguished Speaker Lyceum series and other venues.
- Benefit from recruitment among nearly 200 national and international organizations, representing more than 25 different industries, who aggressively recruit MPA students for internships and/or full-time positions.
- Participate in a guided job search. Most MPA students accept offers for permanent positions before or within a few months of graduating from the McCombs School.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and the relevant, transferable skills you need to succeed in any professional context or business setting.
- Enjoy the possibility of beginning your career in public accounting and ending up as a financial officer, controller or executive of a major corporation.