These expenses are for the Texas MBA at Dallas/Fort Worth class entering in August 2017. Returning students will not experience a rate increase or change. Tuition will remain the same for your entire time in the program.
A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once an applicant accepts our offer of admission in order to secure a seat in the program, and is credited toward your first semester’s program costs. Payments for each semester's tuition and fees are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins.
Explanation of Costs
The total program cost includes the following:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- All course materials. Materials are digital and compatible with most technology platforms (i.e. iPads, Kindles, etc.)
- Austin Intensive lodging and most meals
- Meals during all class weekends in Dallas/Fort Worth (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch)
- Lodging at a local hotel for the Friday night on class weekends in Dallas/Fort Worth for the first semester
- Foreign travel insurance, lodging, and most meals during the global residency
- Access to career management advisors and recruiting events
- MBA+ consulting projects, workshops, and up to 8 hours of personal executive coaching
- Guest speaker series
Cost of attendance ensures access to top-rated McCombs School of Business' resources for working professionals and world-class faculty. Our program is delivered in a format that enables you to maintain full-time employment while pursuing your degree. We offer an environment in which you will be able to focus on your coursework rather than issues such as registering for courses, purchasing course materials, or finding a parking spot on campus.
Have questions? Contact us at FinancialAid@mccombs.utexas.edu