These expenses are for the MBA class entering in August 2014. Returning students will not experience a rate increase; tuition will remain the same for your entire time in the program.
|Total Program Cost
The total program cost for the Texas MBA at Houston is $99,000, paid in five equal installments over the course of the program. A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once an applicant accepts our offer of admission in order to secure a seat in the program, and is credited toward your first semester’s program costs. Payments for each semester's tuition and fees are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins.
Explanation of Costs
The total program cost includes the following:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- Residency weekends in Houston
- All textbooks, case materials and software for core courses
- iPad to access course materials
- Foreign travel insurance, lodging and meals during the global residency
- Access to career management advisors and recruiting events
- MBA+ projects, workshops and meetings with local career coaches
- Guest speaker series
Cost of attendance goes toward ensuring students access to top-rated McCombs School of Business resources and faculty in a format that allows you to maintain full-time employment while pursuing your degree. The program offers students an environment in which you will be able to focus on your coursework instead of issues such as registering for courses, purchasing course materials, finding a parking spot on campus, or making time to grab lunch between classes.
Have questions? Contact us at FinancialAid@mccombs.utexas.edu