Attending an info session or class visit is a great way to find out if the Executive MBA program in Mexico City is right for you. At these events, you will be introduced to the culture of the program, our standards for admission, and what types of students we seek. We strongly encourage you to attend and learn more about the community and education that await you in the Texas MBA program.
Learn more about the Texas MBA program and meet admissions staff, current students, and alumni. Sessions are held at two locations, the Four Seasons Hotel in Mexico City and Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Santa Fe.
Info Sessions at Four Seasons Hotel in Mexico City
Paseo de la Reforma #500, Colonia Juarez, Mexico City
- November 14, 2013, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- February 20, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- March 20, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- May 22, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- June 19, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Info Sessions at Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Santa Fe
Av. Carlos Lazo #100, Col. Santa Fe, Del. Alvaro Obregón, C.P 01389, México D.F
- December 5, 2013, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- January 23, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- April 24, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- June 5, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- July 17, 2014, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
We welcome you to visit a class session and have lunch with current students to experience life as an Executive MBA student. The “Experience Executive MBA” program includes a class visit, lunch with our students, and a Q&A session with program staff.
For more information or to attend, please email Loli Zavala.