These expenses are for the MBA class entering in August 2012. Estimated expenses for the class entering in August 2013 will be shared when they're available.
|Total Program Cost
A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once an applicant accepts our offer of admission. The deposit goes towards the program costs. For those who cannot establish Texas residency, there will be an estimated supplemental cost of $2,300-$2,700 per semester.
Explanation of Costs
The total program cost includes the following:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- All textbooks, case materials, and software for all courses
- Lodging and all meals during the Intensive Seminars held in Austin
- Lodging and two meals per day during the International Seminar
- MBA+ webinars, workshops, speaker events, and communication coaching
- Beverage service on class evenings
Due to budgetary pressures, there may be further increases in tuition. Students should expect an increase from year I to year II. Payments for each semester's tuition, fees, and seminars are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins. Tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by administrative, legislative or regental action. Changes become effective on the date enacted.