The cost for the entire one-year Texas MSTC Program is $48,000*; this includes:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- Lodging and meals during May Launch Week
- Lodging and most meals during the International Trip
- iPad Mini
- All textbooks (via iPad Mini)
- Access to The University of Texas at Austin resources
*Tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by administrative, legislative or regental action.
At least two-thirds of all Texas MSTC students receive some form of financial aid:
Domestic and permanent U.S. residents may apply for federal loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is available January 1 of each year and has a priority application date of March 15.
There are a number of private loans available for both international and domestic students that are not regulated by the federal government. The terms of these loans vary from lender to lender.
Nearly 30% of MSTC students are veterans or current service members, and many of our military students receive full or partial tuition assistance. Learn more about veterans benefits.
The George Kozmetsky Scholarship
The McCombs School of Business created the George Kozmetsky Memorial Scholarship specifically for full-time University of Texas employees admitted to the Texas MSTC Program. The scholarship application deadline is February 15.
- To be considered for this scholarship, admitted UT employees should send a letter to the Program Director stating (1) how The University of Texas' technology commercialization initiatives would benefit by their earning the MSTC degree, and (2) how they can contribute to the strengthening institutional relationships between their organization or unit and the McCombs School of Business.