Student Organizations | Marketing Fellows
How to Apply- Marketing Fellows
- The program involves a thorough selection process, all in an effort to identify the students who are qualified and committed to pursuing advanced marketing curriculum and leadership skill development. The process includes screening candidates through a resume, an interview and a series of essays.
- By focusing on student-selected themes, organization members are provided with the opportunity to study and practice unique topics that are not found in the traditional McCombs curriculum, resulting in students that are poised for future leadership positions within the marketing industry.
- An information session on Marketing Fellows will be held Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 6 p.m. in UTC 3.134. Application requirements will be discussed there. Click on link for a copy of the info session powerpoint: 2012 Marketing Fellows Info Session
- Social mixer will be held Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at Gabriel's Cafe at the AT&T Conference Center from 6-7 p.m.. This will be a good opportunity to interact with the current marketing fellows class and ask any questions you may have in a more relaxed environment.
- Resume indicating name, email, address, contact phone, and concentration
- Two one-page essays (double-spaced, one-inch margins)
- Why are you interested in becoming a member of this program? How will this program support your career goals?
- Given the opportunity to be a part of the next Marketing Fellows class, what specific ideas do you have to build this program into a well-recognized program that prepares students to be marketing leaders?
- One of the biggest pieces of recruiting of any nature is demonstrating your ability to market yourself. In addition to your responses to the question above, please submit a four-page Power Point document for the Marketing Fellows Recruitment Committee to evaluate. Please include an up-to-date photo of yourself in the slide deck.
- Applications are due before Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Please submit all application files to firstname.lastname@example.org