Student Organizations | Marketing Fellows
How to Apply - Marketing Fellows
Friday, October 2, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- The program involves a thorough selection process, all in an effort to identify the students who are qualified and committed to pursuing advanced marketing curriculum and leadership skill development. The process includes screening candidates through a resume, an interview and a series of essays.
- By focusing on student-selected themes, organization members are provided with the opportunity to study and practice unique topics that are not found in the traditional McCombs curriculum, resulting in students that are poised for future leadership positions within the marketing industry.
- An information session on the Marketing Fellows program will be held Wednesday, September 16, 2015 from 5:30-6:30pm in UTC 1.146, followed by a reception 6:30-7:30pm at Gabriel's Cafe in the AT&T Center. Application requirements will be discussed there.
- Resume indicating name, email, address, and contact phone.
- Two one-page essays (double-spaced, one-inch margins, not exceeding 250 words).
- One of the biggest pieces of recruiting is demonstrating your ability to market yourself. In addition to your responses to the questions above, please submit a four-page Power Point document in PDF format for the Marketing Fellows Recruitment Committee to evaluate. Please include an up-to-date photo of yourself in the slide deck.
Applications are due no later than Friday, October 2, 2015 at 5:00pm.
It is strongly recommended to prepare all essays before opening the application. Once submitted, the application cannot be changed.