Student Organizations | Marketing Fellows
How to Apply - Marketing Fellows
Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
It is strongly recommended you prepare all essays before opening the application. Once submitted, the application cannot be changed.
- The program involves a thorough selection process, all in an effort to identify the students who are qualified and committed to pursuing advanced marketing curriculum and leadership skill development. The process includes screening candidates through a resume, an interview and a series of essays.
- By focusing on student-selected themes, organization members are provided with the opportunity to study and practice unique topics that are not found in the traditional McCombs curriculum, resulting in students that are poised for future leadership positions within the marketing industry.
- An information session on the Marketing Fellows program will be held Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 5 – 6pm in GSB 2.120. Application requirements will be discussed there. Click on the link for a copy of the info session powerpoint: 2013 Marketing Fellows Info Session.
- Resume indicating name, email, address, contact phone, and concentration.
- Two one-page essays (double-spaced, one-inch margins, not exceeding 2500 characters).
- One of the biggest pieces of recruiting of any nature is demonstrating your ability to market yourself. In addition to your responses to the question above, please submit a four-page Power Point document for the Marketing Fellows Recruitment Committee to evaluate. Please include an up-to-date photo of yourself in the slide deck.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 5:00pm. Submit all application files (including Marketing Labs materials) to apply.
It is strongly recommended to prepare all essays before opening the application. Once submitted, the application cannot be changed.