Student Organizations | Marketing Fellows
How to Apply - Marketing Fellows
Application Deadline: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
Application deadline has passed.
- The program involves a thorough selection process, all in an effort to identify the students who are qualified and committed to pursuing advanced marketing curriculum and leadership skill development. The process includes screening candidates through a resume, an interview and a series of essays.
- By focusing on student-selected themes, organization members are provided with the opportunity to study and practice unique topics that are not found in the traditional McCombs curriculum, resulting in students that are poised for future leadership positions within the marketing industry.
- An information session on the Marketing Fellows program will be held Tuesday, September 23, 2014 from 5-6pm, in the GSB Events Room (GSB 5.130), followed by a reception 6-7pm at Scholz Garten. Application requirements will be discussed there.
- Resume indicating name, email, address, contact phone, and concentration.
- Two one-page essays (double-spaced, one-inch margins, not exceeding 2500 characters).
- One of the biggest pieces of recruiting is demonstrating your ability to market yourself. In addition to your responses to the questions above, please submit a four-page Power Point document for the Marketing Fellows Recruitment Committee to evaluate. Please include an up-to-date photo of yourself in the slide deck.
Applications are due no later than Friday, October 3, 2014 at 4:00pm.
It is strongly recommended to prepare all essays before opening the application. Once submitted, the application cannot be changed.
Page last updated: