Let's Add Some Flavor to That Page!
Creating an Add-Ons folder gives you the ability to add useful tools to your page build without making it look cluttered.
- To add an Add-Ons folder right click your parent folder and select Insert and then select Add-Ons.
- This newly created Add-Ons folder is like a bucket for design elements to be stored in.
- Your Add-Ons options can help you create a singular page that has the breadth and beauty of an entire site.
- Also, they are really fun and easy to use.
- You do not need to use all of the Add-Ons in a page but knowing what they can do can expand your page design possibilities.
Let's get started!