Supply Chain Sales and Operations
Planning and Logistics
Analyze Planning and Logistics ProceduresExamine the supply chain and its relationship to marketing, finance, operations, engineering, logistics, inventory, transportation, and customer systems. Analyze your planning and logistics procedures with confidence.
- Link the Supply Chain together through to your end customer
- Address the planning function, including information flows through marketing, sales, and your customer
- Connect the relationship between Supply Chain and marketing, finance, IT, and your customer's supply systems
- Strengthen your process by testing your decisions through an in-class simulation
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. For more information about the next class date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-471-5893.
Supply Chain Overview
- Global planning for SCM
- Information technology and SCM planning
MIS and SCM Systems Planning
- Product mix
- Demand planning and SCM
Planning, Forecasting and S&OP
- Statistics refresher
- Global planning and forecasting
- Scenario-based planning
Transportation and Logistics
- 3PL, 4PL
- Inventory management
- Site selection
- Results and debrief of simulation
Lots of real world relevance for use with tools readily available.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for a variety of professionals across verticals. Whether you work for a global corporation or a small business, we can help. Participants in our Supply Chain courses include:
- Managers and leaders within the supply chain function of their organization looking to deepen their understanding of supply chain issues and advance their careers.
- Executives and leaders of companies that depend on excellence in supply chain management for overall business success
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Demonstrate Your Expertise with a Certificate
Reimbursement OptionsLearn more about course credits and options for course reimbursement. Get tips on the best way to approach your manager and download a customizable template to facilitate making the ask.
Course LocationIn person courses take place at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center and adjoining Rowling Hall on the UT campus in Austin. These world-class facilities provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment, with direct access to the 40 acres of campus and within walking distance of downtown Austin. Live online and on-demand course options are available for many courses.
Other Supply Chain Courses
Supply Chain Foundations
Learn to understand bottleneck strategy and calculate capacity, the relationship between service and supply chain operations and more.
Supply Chain Procurement and Sourcing
Answer the fundamental questions of insourcing vs. outsourcing
Supply Chain Risk
Learn about the major challenges in supply chain management including how to incorporate risk assessment into your decision processes.