Everything’s better with collaboration.
Partner your organization with Texas Executive Education to provide your employees the knowledge that is directly applicable to their goals and needs. A Corporate Partnership with Texas Executive Education provides your organization a designated number of seats in our Open Enrollment classes at a discounted price, which gives employees and senior leadership the opportunity to further their knowledge and capabilities as needed or desired throughout a 12-month period. Through Corporate Partnerships, members of your organization have the flexibility to attend a convenient two-day session, or they can complete an entire certificate series.
25 seats to be used within 12 months = 15% discount, plus:
- Priority registration for all executive education programs (registrations must be received 21 days prior to program commencement)
- Dedicated relationship manager
- Dedicated website for registration (hosted on your internal site or at www.mccombs.utexas.edu)
- Quarterly invoicing
- Press release to be issued highlighting the new or expanded relationship with Texas Executive Education, to be sent to the media outlets of your choice, as well as featured on our website
50 seats to be used within 12 months = 20% discount. Includes all of the associate partner benefits, plus:
- Access to the MBA resume CD, featuring the resumes of over 500 current MBA students and recent graduates in Austin, Dallas, Houston and Mexico City
- Opportunity to participate on Executive Education advisory boards to develop new programs and expand existing ones
- Custom Program development at a reduced rate
- Profiles of Corporate Partners in marketing materials, both print and electronic
75 seats to be used within 12 months = 25% discount. Includes all of the associate and preferred partner benefits, plus:
- Yearly lunch with a professor of your choice for up to four executives from your organization
- Faculty speakers for corporate events at a reduced rate
- Access to project consulting through the enhanced MBA projects
- Consultations with an Executive Education Career Services Director for recruiting and retention assistance purposes
Contact for More Information
The Corporate Partnership program is designed to provide partner organizations with a comprehensive, easily administered Executive Education plan. Seats can be purchased at any time throughout the year, and additional seats can be added at a prorated cost. Seats may be used in our portfolio of Open Enrollment classes and can be used cumulatively toward any of our Certificate Programs. Billing can be done via invoice or purchase order and can be arranged on a monthly, quarterly or bi-annual basis. Your dedicated registration contact will ensure that both the registration process and your partnership benefits are a seamless process, on our website or yours.
To learn more about Corporate Partnership possibilities, please contact:
Lynn Slattery, Director, Executive Education