MPA Buenos Aires
- Academic Term: First summer session. June 1- July 2, 2015
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: UT - tMPA and iMPA students with 3.0 UT Accounting GPA
tMPA: ACC381 required, 380K.11 recommended
iMPA: ACC355M, ACC356M, ACC358C, ACC359
Course Language: English
Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall (wireless Internet, washer/dryer)
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
TEXAS MPA students will earn 6 graduate accounting/business credits at the elite Universidad de San Andrés (UdeSA), one of the top business schools in Argentina. The only MPA program offered in Latin America, students will experience the city of Buenos Aires, often called the “Paris of Latin America” and known for its colorful and lively culture.
Lottery Opens October 1.