Leading High Performance Teams
What They're Saying
"All three professors showed a vast amount of knowledge that can be applied to any industry."
Tim Wolf, Integration Analyst,
Texas Woman’s University
Be an effective leader. Know how to generate group cohesiveness, mutual respect and support, and company loyalty.
Managers in today’s business world must become creative leaders who can inspire productivity and motivate employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Managers are faced with ever-increasing demands, and they're being asked to perform functions once in the realm of human resource and other departments. This program provides you with a comprehensive toolkit of the major functions effective leaders perform: hiring, communicating, motivating, negotiating, teaming, evaluating, rewarding and creating a high performance culture. You'll examine and learn the critical skills effective managers use to motivate and lead others, and how to foster group-cohesiveness.
- Develop new insights on what it takes to lead others successfully
- Recruit the right people for the right job
- Handle tough leadership issues, such as giving criticism, making meetings efficient, using teams, and delegating in ways that enhance productivity
- Enhance the ability to set effective performance goals
- Use the performance appraisal process effectively
- Motivate the workforce of today and tomorrow
- Retain the best people
||Leading High Performance Teams
- September 11-12, 2014 (Austin)
- November 11-12, 2014 (Houston)
- January 29-30, 2015 (Austin)
- Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2015 (Austin)
AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
The Houstonian Hotel
111 North Post Oak Lane
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Ethan R. Burris, Ph.D., John A. Daly, Ph.D., Kyle Lewis, Ph.D.
||$2,560 - Individual Course
$12,000 - General Management Certificate
$14,400 - Project Management Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
We encourage early registration. Class size is limited and often fills to capacity. We request registration with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To enroll, click on the button above or Contact us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.