Free summer programs hosted by Texas McCombs at the University of Texas at Austin campus in June 2020.
McCombs Future Executive Academy
MFEA brings high school students together for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. Participants will learn about the multiple fields in business.
Discover Yourself In Accounting Majors and Career
DYNAMC introduces students to the opportunities offered with a degree in accounting. Sponsored by EY.
Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders
Subiendo is a week-long leadership development program.
All programs offer:
· Learning from world-renowned faculty and keynote speakers
· Networking with industry professionals
· On-campus living experience
· Case-competition that put skills to test
· Mentorship from current UT student leaders
· Explore Austin and make life-long friendships
It’s free. All educational, food and boarding costs are generously covered by our funders.
Who should apply:
Students selected for McCombs Summer Programs generally have the following qualities:
· Interest in business and/or leadership development
· Strong academic record and personal achievement
We strongly encourage students from the following backgrounds to apply:
· Underrepresented students, defined as being African American, Hispanic/Latino or Native American
· Underserved, defined as coming from low socioeconomic means, which may be indicated by qualification for free/reduced lunch
· Potentially the first family member to attend college
All applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be considered, regardless of race or ethnicity.
General Application Materials
- Online application
- Extracurricular Involvement and Leadership
- Letter of recommendation
- Optional resume
November 1, 2019
MFEA & DYNAMC: January 31st (Priority Deadline) | April 1st (Final Deadline)
Subiendo: January 31st
All programs will release decisions no later than May 1st