Free summer programs hosted by Texas McCombs at the The University of Texas at Austin campus in June 2020.
McCombs Future Executive Academy (May 31 - June 5)
MFEA brings high school students together for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. Participants will learn about the multiple fields in business.
Discover Yourself In Accounting Majors and Careers (June 21 - June 26)
DYNAMC introduces students to the opportunities offered with a degree in accounting.
DYNAMC is made possible every year thanks to the support of our partners at:
Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders (June 14 - June 18)
Subiendo is a week-long leadership development program.
All programs offer:
· Learning from world-renowned faculty and keynote speakers
· Networking with industry professionals
· On-campus living experience
· Case-competition that put skills to test
· Mentorship from current UT student leaders
· Explore Austin and make life-long friendships
It’s free. All educational, food and boarding costs are generously covered by our funders.
Who should apply:
Current high school sophomores and juniors are invited to apply for our summer programs. Students selected for McCombs Summer Programs generally have the following qualities:
· Interest in business and/or leadership development
· Strong academic record and personal achievement
We strongly encourage students from any of the following backgrounds to apply:
· African American, Hispanic/Latino or Native American
· Underserved, defined as coming from low socioeconomic status
· Potentially the first family member to attend college
All applicants will be considered regardless of background.
General Application Materials
- Online application
- Extracurricular Involvement and Leadership
- Letter of recommendation*
- Optional resume
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and social distancing measures in place, we understand that it might be difficult for students to collect application items such as transcripts and letters of recommendation from their high school. With this in mind, we will accept applications without these items. Students will be able to submit and complete their application without uploading these two items.
November 1, 2019
MFEA & DYNAMC: January 31st (Priority Deadline) | April 1st (Final Deadline)
Subiendo: January 31st
All programs will release decisions no later than May 1st