Free summer programs hosted by Texas McCombs at the The University of Texas at Austin campus in June 2020.
McCombs Future Executive Academy (May 31 - June 5)
MFEA brings high school students together for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. Participants will learn about the multiple fields in business.
Discover Yourself In Accounting Majors and Careers (June 21 - June 26)
DYNAMC introduces students to the opportunities offered with a degree in accounting.
DYNAMC is made possible every year thanks to the support of our partners at:
Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders (June 14 - June 18)
Subiendo is a week-long leadership development program.
All programs offer:
· Learning from world-renowned faculty and keynote speakers
· Networking with industry professionals
· On-campus living experience
· Case-competition that put skills to test
· Mentorship from current UT student leaders
· Explore Austin and make life-long friendships
It’s free. All educational, food and boarding costs are generously covered by our funders.
Who should apply:
Current high school sophomores and juniors are invited to apply for our summer programs. Students selected for McCombs Summer Programs generally have the following qualities:
· Interest in business and/or leadership development
· Strong academic record and personal achievement
We strongly encourage students from any of the following backgrounds to apply:
· African American, Hispanic/Latino or Native American
· Underserved, defined as coming from low socioeconomic status
· Potentially the first family member to attend college
All applicants will be considered regardless of background.
General Application Materials
- Online application
- Extracurricular Involvement and Leadership
- Letter of recommendation
- Optional resume
November 1, 2019
MFEA & DYNAMC: January 31st (Priority Deadline) | April 1st (Final Deadline)
Subiendo: January 31st
All programs will release decisions no later than May 1st