BHP Management in Buenos Aires
- Academic Term: First summer session
- Program dates: June 2- July 3, 2014.
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: Open to BHP business students w/minimum 3.25 GPA
- Prerequisites: BA324H and credit or registration for 3 hrs of anthropology, psychology, or sociology
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 25 students
- Housing: Off-campus shared apartments
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Venture into our first-ever South American program! The brand new BHP Management program is designed exclusively for BHP students. Students earn BHP credit at the prestigious Universidad de San Andrés (UdeSA), and get to experience colorful, lively Buenos Aires, often called the “Paris of Latin America.”
Enroll Now 2014 enrollment opens October 1. Please contact Elise Loney or Amy Yu with any questions.