Enrollment Process in BBA Short-Term Program
Currently all BBA Short-Term Programs are FULL for the 2014 Summer programs. Please check back in the fall to learn more about applying for Summer 2015.
Enrollment for the BBA Short-Term Programs is non-competitive and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. In order to enroll, students must:
- Optional: Attend an information session or make an appointment with the program coordinator, Maria Terrazas or Polly Trigger at CBA 2.400 (not required, except for students interested in the new Finance in London Program).
- Make an appointment with Maria Terrazas at CBA 2.400 (students interested in Finance London Program only).
- Meet the minimum requirements for each specific program. For program-specific requirements, please see the "Quick Info" section of each program.
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form
- Submit additional required documents to complete enrollment (required docs include print-out of online enrollment, e-receipt of deposit payment, signed program codes & policies, and passport-sized photo)
- Meet with your academic advisor and submit a completed Academic Advisor Approval Form no later than February 15, 2014
Please Note: Your enrollment will not be confirmed until all required documents (with exception of the advisor approval form) have been submitted to the BBA International Program Office.