BHP Honor Code
Statement of Intent: -Adopted by BHP Students:
We, the students of
the Business Honors Program (BHP), have adopted this Code as an expression of
our commitment to ethical standards. We believe honor and trust are essential
to a superior academic experience and continued professional success. It is
intended to unite us and create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect. Each
student must abide by and defend the Code.
Therefore we resolve that:
- We will abide by University policies for academic integrity.
- We will neither give nor receive unauthorized aid during completion of academic requirements.
- We will not act to gain any unfair advantage or to cause academic or professional harm to another student.
- We will not misrepresent facts or qualifications at any time.
- We will not purposely obtain or possess property belonging to the University or another student without consent, nor will we deny other students access to university resources.
- We will treat all individuals fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, creed,
age, disability, national origin, and sexual orientation.
- We will conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity in all endeavors—whether academic, social, professional, or otherwise.
- We will strengthen the Business Honors community by holding each other accountable to this Code.
(All BHP students are required to sign a copy of the BHP Honor Code upon admittance to the Business Honors Program.)
To submit an Honor Code Report or ask a question about ethics, please submit a report.
Submit an Honor Code Report