The application for the next MSBA class will open in early September, 2015, and will be available on this website.
Summer 2016 Application Schedule
|| Application Deadline
October 20, 2015
First deadline for domestic and international applicants.
|December 4, 2015
||January 8, 2016
January 5, 2016
Second deadline for domestic applicants. Final deadline for international applicants.
|February 12, 2016
|March 15, 2016
March 22, 2016
Final deadline for domestic applicants.
|April 25, 2016
||May 8, 2016
Admission to the full-time program is selective. We will not review incomplete applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and quantitative and/or technical training in coursework
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
The program is designed for undergraduate degree holders in business, engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, and other technical or quantitative areas. Advanced coursework in Calculus, Statistics, and Probability is strongly recommended. The MSBA program is a full-time program on the UT Campus. We do not offer online courses or part-time enrollment. We admit one class per year, and do not offer separate admissions for Fall or Spring semester.
Orientation for the Class of 2017 will begin on June 27, 2016. Spring 2016 graduates are eligible for enrollment if all undergraduate coursework has been completed prior to the start date.
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online application, including transcripts and test scores (GRE or GMAT, and TOEFL or IELTS scores for international students)
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview once an online application has been received and reviewed)
- See How to Apply for more details about these requirements.
- Please visit our Admissions FAQ if you have any questions about your application or the application process