Applications to the MSIROM: Business Analytics program are accepted in three rounds following the deadlines below. The Admissions Committee will make admission decisions (accept, deny or waitlist) by the decision date published for the round during which you submit your application. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
The application is currently open. We will continue to accept domestic applications on a rolling basis while space is available.
Summer 2014 Application Schedule
|| Application Deadline
|| Decision Notification
|| Response Deadline
|| November 8, 2013
|| January 10, 2014
|| February 13, 2014
January 6, 2014
Final deadline for international applicants.
| March 10, 2014
|| April 4, 2014
March 17, 2014
Round 3 deadline for domestic applicants.
| May 2, 2014
|| May 23, 2014
The 2014-2015 class will begin the program on June 30, 2014 and graduate in May, 2015.
Admission to the full-time program is selective. We will not review incomplete applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and quantitative and/or technical training in coursework
- Strong communication skills and motivation
The program is designed for undergraduate degree holders in business, engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, and other technical or quantitative areas. You must take classes full-time on campus. We do not offer online courses or part-time enrollment.
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online application, including transcripts and test scores (GRE or GMAT, and TOEFL or IELTS scores for international students)
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview once an online application and resume have been received and reviewed)
- See How to Apply for more details about these requirements.