Required Completed Coursework
Canfield BHP Sophomore applications require the following completed coursework:
- Students must have completed at least 24 semester hours of college level coursework in the fall and spring semesters of their freshman year.
- Coursework must include:
- Economics 304K and 304L
- Complete Calculus sequence: M 408K/L, M 408C/D, M 408Q, or M 408R
If you have an extenuating circumstance that prevents you from taking the courses listed above, please contact the Canfield BHP office at CanfieldBHP@mccombs.utexas.edu to discuss your situation.
Students are advised to enroll in classes such as Government, History, Calculus, and Economics at the University of Texas at Austin during their freshman year to show a challenging course load.
First Semester Canfield BHP Transfer Student Required Courses:
- ACC 311H, STA 235H, BA 324H, MAN 327H, BA 151H, BA 101H*, and MAN 101H* = 12-14 hours
- *Current McCombs students will take BA 101, STA 301, and MAN 101 in their first year, these classes will count towards Canfield BHP requirements.
- Students who are admitted to McCombs and Canfield BHP (transferring from another UT college or to UT/McCombs externally) will work with their Canfield BHP advisor regarding STA 301 completion.
- All incoming Canfield BHP students should prioritize Canfield BHP course registration in their first admitted semester.