Join your fellow alumni and friends for an engaging and informative workshop to help you plan for the future. The sessions will be held at the new center for business education, Rowling Hall. This is a two-part workshop on Tuesday, Aug. 21 AND Tuesday, Aug. 28.
Daniel Caswell, CPA, BBA ‘84, will conduct a workshop to educate and inform McCombs alumni about smart ways to build 100% confidence that you will not run out of money. We will provide tools and strategies you can apply to your own plan now that will really make a difference.
The workshop topics include:
Parking is free at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center located at 1900 University Ave., Austin, TX 78705. Please bring your parking ticket to the event.
- Section 1: The New Reality in Our Retirement
- Section 2: The Risk of Increasing Tax Rates
- Section 3: Income Planning in Retirement
- Section 4: The New Reality in Our Social Security Benefits
- Section 5: Helping Protect Against Market Loss
- Section 6: The New Reality in Our Estate Planning
- Section 7: The New Reality in Our Long-Term Care Planning
- Section 8: How to apply smarter tools and techniques to better address these areas in your plan