2019 was a historic year, setting records for the longest economic expansion in the U.S. Looking ahead to 2020, businesses are strategizing what they can implement to protect their interests in light of potential uncertainty.
At the upcoming Business Outlook in Houston, economists and energy experts will consider several key questions: Where are we in the economic cycle, what are the 2020 prospects for Texas’ economy, and how can businesses forecast energy industry fluctuations and gain competitive advantage? Register now!
- Jay Hartzell, Dean, McCombs School of Business
- Shawn Cumberland, Managing Partner, Energy Transition, EnCap Investments
- Eric Franco, Natural Gas Fundamentals Group, Cheniere
- Pia Orrenius, Vice President and Senior Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- John C. Butler, Academic Director, Kay Bailey Hutchison Center for Energy, Law and Business