Your Digital Reputation is Your Reputation. Privacy is dead. Reputations are dying. Don’t let it happen to you or your company. Learn the art and science behind why digital reputations are determining success for everything and everyone.
Based on Qualman’s book: What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to leverage executive and employee digital reputations to increase revenue
- Why consumers rate companies and products
- How to improve your personal, company and product ratings, reviews and reputations
- When and how to respond to publicly posted negative feedback
- When and how to train your executives and employees on digital etiquette
“Qualman is spot on; in today’s world, your digital reputation has a dynamic impact on your future business and personal success
.” — Magic Johnson
Key Stat: 90% of consumers trust digital peer recommendations and reputations only 14% trust traditional advertising.
About Erik Qualman:
Often called a Digital Dale Carnegie
and The Tony Robbins of Tech
, Erik Qualman is a #1 Best Selling Author and Motivational Keynote Speaker that has spoken in 44 countries.
His Socialnomics work has been featured on 60 Minutes to the Wall Street Journal and used by the National Guard to NASA. He is a current Guinness Book of World Records holder and his book Digital Leader propelled him to be voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter's J.K. Rowling. Qualman is a sitting professor at Harvard & MIT's edX labs.
His latest book What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube is a 2015 Pulitzer Prize nominee.