The McCombs Job Board and AccessUT are designed to help companies recruit for professional, career-oriented positions that do not align with McCombs School of Business recruiting requirements
. Postings should require candidates to be pursuing, or in possession of, an undergraduate or graduate university degree. Employers independently enter and manage job postings, free of charge. If you are unfamiliar with the job boards and do not know which job board is the best fit for your recruiting needs, see Recruiting Tools
or contact your Recruitment Account Manager
McCombs Job Board
The McCombs Job Board is an online job board that complements on-campus recruiting by allowing the following features:
- Recruit current McCombs students and alumni. (Note that on-campus recruiting targets current McCombs School of Business students only.)
- Recruit candidates for a wider variety of roles with respect to compensation structure than they can with on-campus recruiting.
- Recruit current McCombs students for roles that are salaried, commission-based, or unpaid.
- Access to McCombs alumni for full-time or part-time roles that are either salaried or commission-based. Unpaid roles for alumni are not allowed.
- Recruit throughout the calendar year. This recruiting method is not tied to fall and spring semester-based time frames.
Third-party recruiters and hiring firms are restricted from using the McCombs Job Board. AccessUT is an alternative to consider in these cases.
If your position is appropriate for a broad spectrum of UT-Austin students and alumni (e.g., business and engineering) and does not align with on-campus recruiting at the targeted colleges/departments
, we recommend AccessUT
. Job postings on AccessUT are viewable by the entire University student and alumni community.