Oversight responsibility for the Fund rests with its Officers and Board of Directors.
As of September 2008, the Fund Officers are:
The Board of Directors of the Fund are:
- Mr. Gary T. Crum - President, CFP Foundation
- Dr. George W. Gau - S. Watson Centennial Professor in Real Estate and J. Ludwig Mosle Centennial Memorial Professor in Investments and Money Management, McCombs School of Business
- Mr. Robert Graham - Chairman, AIM Management Group Inc.
- Dr. Laura Starks - Chairman, UT Department of Finance
- Mr. Ralph B. Thomas - Senior Vice President, Fayez Sarofim & Co.
The Fund's Directors, Advisory Committee, Investment Counselors, and Student Portfolio Managers assist the fund on an uncompensated basis. No management fee is assessed to the investors by the Fund. However, operating and administrative costs associated with the Fund are charged to the Fund's investors.