Center for Customer Insight & Marketing Solutions
CCIMS facilitates interaction between industry, students, and marketing faculty to enhance classroom experiences; enable real world problem solving; and facilitate faculty research opportunities. As a result, marketing students will be prepared to exceed industry expectations upon graduation; companies will have access to fresh ideas through faculty, student, and peer company interaction; Marketing will be a leading program at McCombs; and our faculty research will be informed by industry’s pressing challenges.
McCombs Marketing Conference and Challenge 2015
Whole-Brained Marketing: The Art and Science
October 29 & 30, 2015
of Building Brands
The explosion of data, the advance of digitally enabled technology, and increased analytical capability have re-ignited the longstanding debate on whether marketing is a science or an art. There are many advocates on each side of the matter.
The 2015 McCombs Marketing Conference explores this subject in depth in the quest to build toward a new model of "whole-brained marketing," an optimal combination that can unlock growth in today's more dynamic business environment. This annual conference brings together industry leaders, students, and faculty to recognize, examine, and stimulate innovation in the field of marketing.To register visit the conference website.
McCombs Marketing Labs Program
One-year MBA program packed with valuable knowledge and skill-building opportunities
- Own a marketing role while earning course credit
- Obtain experiential learning in a real-life ongoing role
- Gain exposure to executive leadership
- Receive mentorship from a dedicated industry coach
Key Elements of Marketing Labs
- Students are provided a company orientation and given full access to data/materials
- Success criteria includes hard business results
- Students are compensated for spring and fall semesters at rate comparable to minimum wage
- Summer internship guaranteed at sponsoring company
- Executive coaching provided to students
- Earn six credit hours
- All 1st year MBA students are eligible to apply
To learn more or apply see the Marketing Labs website.