The mission of The University of Texas at Austin has always been to unlock the potential of our students and prepare them to change the world. That same mission will continue as we educate students, and they work toward earning their degrees.
With these goals in mind, Interim President Jay Hartzell has led a university-wide planning effort that provides a framework for the semester. It is designed to accommodate the dynamic environment we are facing and enable us to adapt to changes in the prevalence of COVID-19 in Austin and throughout Texas. The guiding principles of this plan, Protect Texas Together, along with specific actions and vaccine updates, can be found at the Protect Texas Website. You will also find a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
McCombs Student Guide
Please use this guide to find specific information for McCombs Students, including:
- Maintaining a safe campus environment
- How our buildings and classrooms have been set up to promote health and safety
- Connecting with your program office staff
- McCombs virtual career management and recruiting resources
- Using Zoom for remote learning and other activities
- Getting technical support from media and computer services
UT has developed a campus map listing testing sites, designated study areas, and other student resources.