The Master in Professional Accounting program at The University of Texas at Austin has been widely recognized as the leading graduate accounting program in the U.S. The Master in Professional Accounting program has been ranked #1 by Public Accounting Report for the past 11 straight years.
Why Texas McCombs MPA?
- Develop a well-earned reputation for sound judgment and accounting proficiency.
- Work with outstanding, internationally-renowned faculty.
- Interact on a regular basis with outstanding business professionals through the MPA Distinguished Speaker Lyceum series and other venues.
- Benefit from recruitment among nearly 475 national and international organizations, representing more than 25 different industries, who proactively recruit MPA students for internships and/or full-time positions.
- Participate in a guided job search. Most MPA students accept offers for permanent positions before or within a few months of graduating from Texas McCombs.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and relevant, transferable skills you need to succeed in any professional context or business setting.
- Enjoy the possibility of beginning your career in public accounting and ending up as financial officers, controllers, or executives of major corporations.