Financial Analysis and Measuring Business Performance
What They're Saying
"Excellent class – loved the simulation!"
Manager, Texas Instruments
Consider how management decisions translate into value for shareholders.
All managers need to understand where value comes from in their firm. This program takes a broad look at finance. You'll learn a systematic approach for analyzing financial statements, and evaluating the impact on profitability of a wide range of strategic decisions.
Participants gain an understanding of how management decisions translate into value for shareholders by examining the way investors view a company. You'll evaluate the effect measures like pricing and cost containment, asset usage, financing structure, and tax planning have on return on equity (ROE).
You'll have the opportunity to implement what you've learned in a comprehensive strategy simulation. Participants become the top corporate decision-makers of a high-tech manufacturing company, and experience the challenges of a realistic business environment.
- Understand the key drivers of ROE
- Evaluate performance using financial ratio analysis
- Understand how investors view your company and calculate free cash flow
- Look into the effect of strategic decisions on ROE
- Assess the risk/return relationship
- Calculate the firm's sustainable growth rate and capital requirements
- Examine the value levers of the firm within the context of a value-based management system
- Integrate operating and investment strategies and their effects on the financial performance of the firm
||Financial Analysis and Measuring Business Performance
- October 23-24, 2014
- April 21-22, 2015
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Steve Limberg, Ph.D., Jim Nolen, MBA
||$2560 - Individual Course
$14,400 - Institute for Managerial Leadership Certificate
$14,400 - Project Management Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches, and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
We encourage early registration. Class size is limited and may fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To register, click on the Enroll button above or Contact Us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.