Please join your fellow alumni and friends of Mc
Combs for an engaging and informative workshop to help you plan for the future. This will be a two-part class and workshop on Tuesday, June 5th AND Thursday, June 7th.
Daniel Caswell, CPA, BBA Class of 1984, will conduct a workshop to educate and inform Mc
Combs alumni about retirement planning and investment management. We will provide tools and strategies you can apply to your own plan now that will really make a difference.
The workshop topics we will be working on include:
• The new reality in our retirement
• The Risk of Increasing Tax Rates
• Income Planning in Retirement
• The New Reality in our Social Security Benefits
• Helping Protect Against Market Loss
• The New Reality in Our Estate Planning
• The New Reality in our Long-Term Care Planning
RSVP today! Refreshments and workbooks will be provided. Parking is free at the Brazos Parking Garage located at the corner of Brazos Street and MLK Boulevard. Please bring your parking ticket to the event.