MBA Careers Now Interview Forum
MBA Careers Now Interview Forum 2014 is our ninth annual spring recruiting event. This is an excellent opportunity to screen, and potentially interview candidates for your internship or full-time openings. Recruiters meet with students in the morning for initial screening conversations, five to ten minutes at a time, with one to two students at a time. During the lunch hour, recruiters can peruse the resumes they receive and call candidates to conduct interviews that afternoon.
Space is limited, so we ask that you register early. You will be able to post your job openings within your registration, so students can view the positions in advance and be prepared to interview that same day if asked. We suggest a maximum of two recruiters per company, per room. There is no registration fee for this event.
Dates and Deadlines
- Have Job Descriptions in the System - April 4, 2014
- Registration Deadline - April 10, 2014
- Careers Now Interview Forum - April 11, 2014
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Recruiter breakfast and interview room check-in.
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Students will visit the employer(s) of their choice.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch/Employers call students they wish to add to their afternoon schedules.
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Selected students interview with designated employers.
Note For Recruiters
Our students will be in business professional attire.
You can post job descriptions in your registration. If you don't have a job description available at the time of registration, you can always go back in and add it later. Please have job descriptions posted in your registration by Friday, April 4.
Interviews will be conducted in the same interview room used by each company in the McCombs Interview Suites (GSB 4.114) earlier in the day. The recommended interview time is 30 minutes to accommodate up to six interviews per recruiter in the afternoon. We will provide sheets for self-scheduling for 30-minute, 45-minute and hour long interviews in the afternoon.
Directions and Parking
Career Management will issue you a validated parking card which you will swipe when exiting the Brazos Parking garage.