SCMC hosts a Roundtable each semester that encourages participants to share and learn from each other. Topics are identified through sponsor input, industry trends and best practice gaps. Agendas often include Industry and/or Academic presentations with Q&A, topical panels and group discussion. Past topics include:
- Business of Politics and the Effect on Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Disruptions: Are You Ready?
- Supply Chain Talent Development
- Ethics Wrapped and Experiential Learning Showcase
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Supply Chain Enterprise Risk Management and Risk Measurement
- Talent Gap Analysis and Strategy Development
- Supply Chain Metrics and Risks
- Sales & Operations Planning
- The Supply Chain of 2020
Participation is limited to SCMC Sponsors, McCombs Faculty, Staff and Students, and Invited Guests.
Learn how to get involved by becoming an SCMC Sponsor.