The Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs is dedicated to advancing entrepreneurship, innovation, and commercialization. In service of this mission we have created, in coordination with the McCombs School of Business, the TVL Scholarship, a unique program for entrepreneurial students interested in attending business school.
TVL Scholarship is a competitive scholarship awarded each February. Each TVL Scholarship is worth up to $174,000 and includes:
- A $25,000 per year scholarship value
- A slot for your company in the TVL Accelerator program worth $74,000
- Consideration for a post-graduate position as an Accenture Venture Partner worth $50,000
Applications for the 2015 TVL Scholarship Competition will open in October 2014.
Congratulations to the 2014 TVL Scholarship Winners
- Full scholarships were awarded to Justin Key and Jonathan Sherr
- First runner up prize ($2000 scholarship) was awarded to Daniel Monaco
- Honorable mentions ($2000 scholarships) were awarded to Hiral Sanghavi and Elizabeth Eddy