How to Register
Class sizes are limited. Early registration is encouraged. You may register using our online portal (link below), or by email, fax or telephone.
You may enroll online for an individual Open Enrollment program or a Certificate series. New users will need to create a profile before proceeding. Existing users will need to log in again with their user ID (email address) and password. This user profile is necessary to enroll for programs, view invoices, receipts and manage your account information.
Alternate Registration Methods
If you prefer, you may also register by contacting us directly via email, fax, or telephone.
Dean's Scholarship Programs
are available for nonprofit, small and minority-owned businesses. For scholarship consideration, please fill out the application
and return to Lynn Slattery
Program costs are listed on each of the program or Certificate pages. All charges and fees are already included in the price shown. The cost includes all program materials, breakfast, lunches, and refreshments during break times.
Group or Team Discount
- Team of three or more participants - 10% off any program Submit registrations at the same time for processing. To qualify, all team participants (from the same organization or company) must enroll for the same Open Enrollment program. When registering online, click “Go To Teams” button on the “Program Selection” page. If you prefer, you may register your team via email, fax, or telephone. To obtain additional information call 1-800-409-EXEC (3932) or email us.
- Team of ten or more participants - Corporate Partnership Program Flexible option. Seats purchased are attached to the organization and not the individual and are transferable. Seats may be used in any of our open enrollment programs (in any combination) and may be applied toward any of our certificate programs. Visit our Corporate Partnership Program page for additional information.
Given to certificate graduates of Texas Executive Education and UT Austin Alumni for 10% off any individual Open Enrollment program. When registering online, be sure to check the "Alumnus" box.
We are a GSA approved vendor and offer GSA pricing for federal employees. To learn more and to receive this pricing when registering for a program or Certificate series, email Patricia Martinez or call 512-232-6711.
Due upon receipt of the invoice. Your enrollment is only guaranteed with receipt of payment.
- Credit Card - MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover
- Check - Payable to Texas Executive Education. Reference invoice number or program code.
- Wire - Contact us for instructions on wire payment. 1-800-409-EXEC(3932) or email us.
- Payment Plan - Only available for Certificate Series. Contact us to make arrangements.
Transfers & Substitutions
Qualified transfers and/or substitutions must be received in writing by email
. Transferees will have one year from date of their original transfer request to attend an alternate program. After a one-year period, tuition fees will be forfeited.
- More than three weeks before program - No fees incurred
- Three weeks to one day before program - $200 administrative fee (plus any increase in the price of the program)
You may offer your seat to another person or send a substitute at any time without incurring any additional fees
Qualified cancellations must be received in writing by email
. Programs, program dates, and faculty are subject to change and/or cancellation. If a program is canceled by Texas Executive Education, the registration fee will be fully refunded. Texas Executive Education is not responsible for reimbursing travel-related expenses if a program is canceled. (NOTE
: Your program cancellation does not
include hotel cancellation
. Please make these arrangements separately.)
- More than three weeks before program - 100% Refund
- Three weeks to one week before program - 50% Refund
- Less than one week before program - No Refund
Texas Executive Education reserves the right to withhold certificates if attendance requirements are not met. Program participants may receive CEUs (Continuing Education Units) or CPEs (Continuing Professional Education) credit for each completed program.
Business casual attire is recommended.
Texas Executive Education reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula, and courses.