Tuition and Program Cost
These expenses are for the MBA class entering in August 2013.
|Total Program Cost
A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once an applicant accepts our offer of admission. The deposit goes towards the program costs. For those who cannot establish Texas residency, there will be an estimated supplemental cost of $4,000-$4,600 per semester, depending on the semester and the number of credit hours taken.
Explanation of Costs
The total program cost includes the following:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- All textbooks, case materials and software for core courses
- Lodging and all meals during the Executive Seminars held in Austin
- Lodging and two meals per day at the International Seminar (airfare for the international trip is not included)
- Lunch for the Friday Speaker Series
Due to budgetary pressures, there may be further increases in tuition. Students should expect an increase from year I to year II. Payments for each semester's tuition, fees and seminars are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins. Tuition, fees and charges are subject to change by administrative, legislative or regental action. Changes become effective on the date enacted.