The total program cost for the Executive MBA at Mexico City program for students entering in the Fall 2016 is $78,000. This cost includes:
- Program tuition and registration fees at The University of Texas at Austin and Tecnológico de Monterrey - Campus Santa Fe
- Required books and materials for the program
- Accommodations, transportation, and group meals for the two Austin Intensives
- Accommodations and some group meals for the International Study Tour
- Group meals and transportation during The University of Texas at Austin graduation events
Tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by administrative, legislative, or regental action, and changes become effective on the date enacted. Due to budgetary pressures, there may be future increases.
There are some loan options available for students seeking financial assistance. Please contact email@example.com to learn more about those opportunities.