MSF Advisory Council
The MSF Advisory Council is comprised of finance industry leaders with the purpose of advising the MSF staff on the development of the program. Council members serve as industry liaisons and advocates of the MSF Program, offer advice and guidance to the curriculum committee, and assist in student recruitment and student mentorship to strengthen the overall student experience. Members have the opportunity to participate in MSF practicum projects, networking events and student treks.
The Advisory Council meets biannually in Austin, Texas. The next meeting takes place on March 27, 2015.
- Chip Van Os - Raymond James (MSF Advisory Council Chair)
- Rebecca Szelc - Berkeley Research Group (MSF Advisory Council Chair-elect)
- George Ackert - Evercore Partners
- Kara W. Axley - Westwood Holding Group Inc.
- Keith Behrens - Stephens Inc.
- Jay Carvell - Whitehorse Capital Partners
- Pete Chilian - JPMorgan Chase
- Stephanie Chesnick - Ernst & Young
- Bert Conly - FTI Consulting
- Michael Dellinger - UBS Private Wealth Management
- Greg Ethridge - MatlinPatterson
- Scott Farrimond - Farrimond, Castillo, & Bresnahan P.C.
- Steven Franco - Wells Fargo
- Brad Glover - Deutsche Bank
- Jeff Kennedy - Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Vince Kickirillo - VMG Health LLC
- Yvette Klevan - Lazard Asset Management
- Jeff Kramer - Ares Management LLC
- Beth Lawrence - J.P. Morgan
- Brian Lemons - Prudential Capital Group
- Bill Montgomery - Quantum Energy Partners
- Clas Olsson - Invesco
- Hal Peterson - Castle Hill Advisors
- Jim Recer - BBVA Compass
- Beth Robison - Hawkins Capital
- Ken Sample - Chase Commercial Bank
- Richard Sieling - US Capital Advisors, LLC
- Randall Walker - Bank of Texas
- John W. Ward - Accenture
- Mark Whatley - Evercore Partners
- Kirk Wiginton - Amegy Bank
- T.J. Winczewski - Plains All American Pipeline
- Mark Zyla - Acuitas