MSF - Master of Science in Finance
- Chip Van Os - Raymond James (MSF Advisory Council Chair)
- Rebecca Szelc - Berkeley Research Group (MSF Advisory Council Chair-elect)
- George Ackert - Evercore Partners
- Jeff Andrien - The Claro Group
- Kara W. Axley - Westwood Holding Group, Inc.
- Keith Behrens - Stephens, Inc.
- Jay Carvell - Whitehorse Capital Partners
- Pete Chilian - JPMorgan Chase
- Stephanie Chesnick - Ernst & Young
- Bert Conly - FTI Consulting
- Michael Dellinger - UBS Private Wealth Management
- Greg Ethridge - MatlinPatterson
- Scott Farrimond - Farrimond Castillo & Bresnahan, P.C.
- Steven Franco - Wells Fargo
- Brad Glover - Deutsche Bank
- Jeff Kennedy - Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Vince Kickirillo - VMG Health LLC
- Yvette Klevan - Lazard Asset Management
- Jeff Kramer - Ares Management LLC
- Jill Lampert - NGP Energy Capital Management
- Beth Lawrence - J.P. Morgan
- Brian Lemons - Prudential Capital Group
- Bill Montgomery - Quantum Energy Partners
- Ryan Moss - Perella Weinberg Partners
- Clas Olsson - Invesco
- Hal Peterson - Castle Hill Advisors
- Jim Recer - BBVA Compass
- Beth Robison - Hawkins Capital
- Ken Sample - Chase Commercial Bank
- Richard Sieling - US Capital Advisors, LLC
- Randall Walker - Bank of Texas
- John W. Ward - Accenture
- Mark Whatley - Evercore Partners
- Kirk Wiginton - Amegy Bank
- T.J. Winczewski - Plains All American Pipeline
- Mark Zyla - Acuitas
The Texas Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Program at the McCombs School of Business provides a unique opportunity for students to receive graduate-level training and prepare for careers in finance--especially those requiring analytic rigor and quantitative skills.
- The program is open to students from all academic backgrounds.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Completion takes less than one calendar year.
Designed with Industry Input; Taught by World-Renowned Experts
The MSF Program pairs our students' undergraduate experiences with the practical knowledge that allows them to thrive in industry firms. Our curriculum is designed with the direct input of the MSF Advisory Council, employers, and other industry experts.
The Texas MSF Program gives students the opportunity to work with and learn from our world-class faculty. The McCombs School of Business faculty is renowned for its instruction at the undergraduate and graduate levels, receiving top honors in The Princeton Review's annual "Best Professors" rankings. The University of Texas at Austin's Finance Department consistently ranks among the top finance departments in the world in both the U.S. News & World Report survey of Undergraduate Business Schools and The Chronicle of Higher Education's Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index.
See what the MSF Class of 2013 has to say about our faculty.
Outstanding Location for Living and Working
Austin is America's fastest growing metro area, and Texas has had the sharpest upswing in financial sector jobs in the past ten years. A Master of Science in Finance degree from McCombs affords graduates access to the rapidly growing Texas financial job market. Graduates can take advantage of the McCombs school’s numerous relationships with prominent employers across the country and its outstanding record for career placement.
You’re Invited to Apply
If you're an applicant with excellent quantitative and analytic skills looking for a rigorous program to prepare you for a career in the financial sector, we welcome your application. If you’d like more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
512-471-2012 | firstname.lastname@example.org | GSB 5.135