Whether you are seeking to advance in your current organization or seek an appropriate opportunity with another employer, our Career Management team will support your efforts. We embrace the diverse interests, experiences and goals of our students. We will partner with you to develop an individualized career plan to maximize your success.
Career Advisors On Staff
As a fully-employed student, you are on a unique career path. To support you, we have a Dallas-based career advisor who is dedicated to working with our working professionals in the Dallas program. Our career advisor can meet with you one-on-one on class weekends or at other times during the week. Your career advisor will assess your individual needs and help you craft an action plan that fits your life and goals.
Our Service Offerings
- One-on-one advice, counseling and planning sessions
- Career assessments
- Coaching on interviewing, resume writing, negotiating, and networking skills
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Online Career Management Guide
- Alumni Mock Interviews
- Employer Meet and Greets: Opportunity for MBAs to meet employers.
- MBA+ Projects: A group of 4-6 students work on a well-defined business issue and offer solutions to a specific client. Projects last about 8 weeks
- Career Fairs: Two major MBA Career Fairs are held in Austin each year and many of our Texas MBA at Dallas/Fort Worth students attend. The MBA Career Connections event occurs in the fall and Careers Now Fair occurs in the spring. Other events are planned throughout the year.
- Various workshops and seminars that cover appropriate career management topics