2014-15 Application Essay Topics
- In the Texas MBA program, we promote a diverse and collaborative community by providing opportunities for growth in an academically rigorous environment. Please discuss why McCombs is the right program for you, what you hope to gain from your time in the Texas MBA Program both personally and professionally, and how you will contribute to your classmates' experiences. (One Page)
- Optional Essay: Imagine that you are at the Texas MBA Orientation for the Class of 2017. Please introduce yourself to your new classmates, and include information you feel relevant to both your personal and professional life. Select only one communication method that you would like to use for your response.
- Write an essay (250 words)
- Share a video introduction (one minute)
- Share your about.me profile
- TEST WAIVER Optional Essay: To petition for the waiver, use this Optional Essay to detail the reasons for the petition. The decision to waive the test is rolled into the evaluation of your application. You will not receive a separate decision on your waiver.(250 words)
- Test scores can provide evidence of a candidate's academic aptitude, as well as evidence of the motivation and ability to fit extra demands into a busy schedule. The admissions committee will consider petitions to waive the GMAT or GRE requirement for Executive MBA applicants with substantial work experience or a terminal degree (PhD, MD, JD, etc.).
Page last updated: