The table below provides program cost information for the Texas Executive MBA class entering in August 2017.
A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once you accept our offer of admission in order to secure a seat in the program, and is credited toward your first semester’s program costs. Payments for each semester's tuition and fees are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins. For those who cannot establish Texas residency, there will be an estimated supplemental cost of $4,000 - $4,600 per semester, depending on the semester and the number of credit hours taken.
Explanation of Costs
The total program cost includes the following:
- Program tuition and fees
- Six hours of elective coursework. Options for elective courses are outlined on our Electives webpage
- All textbooks, case materials, and software for core courses
- Lodging, meals, and parking during the Executive Seminars held in Austin
- Lodging and meals during residency weekends (Friday) held approximately five times per academic year
- Meals during class weekends (Friday breakfast & lunch; Saturday breakfast)
- Foreign travel insurance, lodging, and most meals during the International Seminar
- Guest speaker series
- Access to career management advisors and recruiting events
- Dedicated program staff and IT support
- MBA+ consulting projects, workshops, and one-on-one executive coaching
- Full access to the McCombs alumni network with over 97,000 members
The Texas MBA Program offers an environment in which our dedicated program staff takes care of registration, course materials, and most meals, so you can focus on your studies and building your network.
Have questions? Contact us at FinancialAid@mccombs.utexas.edu